Plane in Flight

Dual Authority Flight Training

FAA/EASA The best of both worlds

Our training curriculum is designed to diversify your flight experience by training you for both American (FAA) and European (EASA) licenses giving you an unparalleled depth of knowledge of the aviation industry. This is the preferred path for most of our foreign airline partners.

Upon completion of this training, you will have completed:

  • an FAA Commercial Multi-engine License with Instrument Rating
  • an EASA Multi-engine Piston (MEP) Commercial Pilot license (CPL) with EASA Instrument Rating
  • ATPL Theoretical Ground School and passed all fourteen required exam.

The first in...

We are the first university program in the United States with an independently approved EASA Aviation Training Organization (ATO) certification. We are also the first ATO in the world to prove compliance under the new EASA regulation, more than a month before the required April 15th deadline.

Not to mention our on-site ATPL testing center hosted by the Irish Aviation Authority which will allow you to take all fourteen of your ATPL exams, no traveling necessary.

It feels good to be first... 

FAA Part 141 Approval with self-examining authority

What is the difference between a Part 61 and Part 141 flight school? This is a very common and important question for prospective students. Both flight schools will provide you with the training required by the FAA. The main difference is how the training is accomplished.

Part 141 flight schools have gone through the lengthy and tedious process of submitting its training program to the FAA for approval. The result is a more structured program where students and instructors must adhere to the approved syllabus throughout the entire program. Students training under Part 141 are required to complete periodic stage checks throughout their training. Ground school training is also required under Part 141.

Because Part 141 schools operate under a more structured environment than their part 61 counterparts, the FAA requires fewer flight training hours to complete specific licenses. For example, Part 61 requires 250 hours of flight time while Part 141 requires 190 flight hours.

Our Part 141 curriculum is also approved for self-examining. What does it mean? Your end-of-course checkride will be completed by one of our in-house check pilot. No need to schedule an FAA Designated Pilot Examiner! In addition, our two Airmen Certification Representatives (ACR) will issue your temporary certificate within the hour!

Edit Page